Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Learn and Master Drums

I have recently posted a Squidoo Lens review of the Learn and Master Drum Lessons DVD set by Dan Sherrill.

The Learn and Master Drums course is designed to guide you from the very basics of setting up the drum set to expert playing techniques including improvising over popular songs in several styles of music. It is a professionally produces All-Video DVD Lesson Program conducted by one of the top drummer / instructors in the country. Read my detailed review before even considering buying. Learn and Master Drums

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

First of all, I wanted to thank-you for your reviews on the different guitar learning products you have. I am interested in learning guitar and found them somewhat helpful. However, I had a question for you.

I recently came across another website that seemed similar to yours that said, "because sites like CompareGuitarLessons.com receive money for customers that they refer, their opinion of a product or service can't really be trusted as an unpaid, unbiased source could." (from http://www.learndrumsonline.com/compareguitarlessons-scam.html)

I was just wondering if what they said was true (that your reviews are indeed paid for). I guess I don't really expect you to reply, (and it's fine if you don't) but if you were to, I would be interested in hearing what you have to say.

Thank-you,
Merissa T.
merissa29.taylor@yahoo.com